Since its opening on 28 March 1887 with one room and 24 students, the school has had a number of changes and refurbishments over the years. We are proud to offer to our students, families and community contemporary learning environments that cater for our students needs. Our community is proud of the standard of facilities available to our students.
We have an administration block, primary school buildings, secondary buildings, a fully equipped kitchen and a newly renovated science lab. We also have a manual arts building and a recently constructed resource building (library) overlooking our large oval and garden facility.